Leah MohammedBrossard, Québec, Canada
- Certified Level 1 Practitionner
After a decade of avid personal development and self-healing in her spare time, Leah left a high-powered career and became an energy therapist, transformational teacher and spiritual writer (visit leah-transform.com). As a Love Energetics practitioner, she now fulfils both her passions of helping others to transform and creating a healthy, happy world.
Spoken languages: English, French
Phone: (514) 653-2861
About / bio
After a decade of avide personal development in my spare time, through introspective meditation, positive affirmations and other techniques, I left my high-powered career and began a journey to be an energy healer. As a Love Energetics practitioner, I now fulfil both my passions of helping others to transform and creating a relaxed and joyful life for myself. I have come to feel that I care for myself and other so much, I no longer want anyone to feel overwhelmed by disease. Come experience my passion for life and the power of Love Energetics by booking a session with me.
Send a message by email
Book an appointment online
Love Energetics treatment consent form
I understand that a Love Energetics® treatment can release blocked energy patterns in my body and stimulate my natural self-healing capabilities. While a Love Energetics treatment can be impressive in most instances, it does not guarantee that I will attain my desired results, nor that everything will happen without pain or possible adverse effects or symptoms, as is generally the case.
In alternative medicine, when the body detoxifies or cleans itself, the person may experience what is called a “healing crisis”. During this natural part of a healing process, the person may, in some cases, experience discomfort for a few days. Here are some of the symptoms that can be experienced during a healing crisis:
- greater general fatigue;
- itching, headache, lower back pain, joint pain;
- more frequent urination, diarrhea or constipation;
- fever or cold sensation;
- sudden sweating, body odors, an upsurge of acne pimples or all kinds of pimples;
- temporary suppression of menstruation, decreased sexual desire; and
- sudden irritability, accelerated and exhausting dreams, etc.
Each healing crisis is followed by an increase in vitality and a sense of well-being. Here are some suggested rules to follow in a healing episode:
- Drink plenty of pure water;
- Get plenty of rest: sleep as much as possible with good ventilation;
- Do light exercises to help the circulation and elimination of toxins such as walking, swimming, yoga, stretching and breathing exercises are recommended;
- Eat lightly and healthily, avoid animal-based foods, fats, dairy products, sweets and refined food; and
- Keep warm and avoid extreme temperatures.
I understand that the Love Energetics® practitioner (hereafter referred to as therapist) will not diagnose any disease or other physical or mental disorder. Moreover, the therapist will not prescribe any medical or pharmaceutical treatment and will not perform any spinal manipulations. It is very clear to me that this therapy is not a substitute for medical examinations and/or diagnoses and that it is recommended that I consult a doctor for any disease or problem that I may have. I also understand that the therapist will never ask me to remove my clothes.
I have read this form completely, and I understand the purpose, nature, benefits, risks as well as the drawbacks related to a Love Energetics® energy healing treatment. I am fully satisfied with the explanations, clarifications and answers that the therapist has provided me regarding my wish to obtain energy healing.I accept and wish to book an appointment
Place of principal practice
Secondary place of practice
- Session Level 1 - Group healing
- Session Level 1 - Remote
- Session Level 1 - In-person